The Parajumpers Right Hand is designed to shield you from the cold. Crafted from durable nylon oxford to protect against dirt and rain, the men’s hooded bomber jacket features a detachable feather and down padding for ultimate comfort and insulation in harsh climates.
Fastened with a two-way YKK zip fastening and snap fastened storm flap, the padded jacket is designed with an adjustable, faux shearling lined hood with a detachable coyote fur trim.
A spacious, multi-cargo pocket lends the jacket a military feel, enhanced further by three smaller pockets and the exclusive PJS snap-hook at the neck which replicates a parachute hook.
The jacket is detailed with reinforced elbow patches, a ribbed hem and cuffs, and taped seams on the hood, shoulders and armholes, which provide increased protection.
Complete with a zip pocket, a zipped side slit on the left side and an embroidered PJS logo patch on the left sleeve.
– Iconic logo badge to the sleeve
– Classic PJS throat strap
– Classic bomber silhouette
– Nylon oxford shell
– Taped seams to the shoulders, hood and armholes
– Adjustable three panel hood
– Detachable real coyote fur trim (Origin-Canada)
– Cosy faux shearling to the inner neckline
– Secure two-way central zip fastening
– Multiple outer pockets
– Spacious cargo pocket with an inner mesh pocket
– Two inner pockets
– Single zip sleeve pocket
– Reinforced patches to the elbows for enhanced durability
– Rib knitting to the cuffs and hemline for added insulation
– Temperature Rating 3: Ideal for cold climates
– Contrasting strap to the back hem
M, L, XL, XXL