Need To Return An Item? No Problem…
Returning your unwanted purchase couldn’t be easier. If the item doesn’t fit or you’ve changed your mind and would like to send it back, just follow the instructions below and we will either arrange a refund or exchange for you.
Please email notification to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a return of any items.
Before Returning Your Item
- All returns must be made within 14 days of receiving your ordered goods from us. Our shipments are always sent via recorded signed for delivery and expect your returned items to be also.
- Any returns received outside this time frame may be considered at the discretion of Warwick Bowden and Sons Ltd Trading, and may only be refunded as a credit against a future purchase.
- You must advise us accordingly via email before returning any item back for a return by emailing us at email@example.com
- You must return the garment in it’s original, saleable condition with all the original packaging and tags in place
- We can only accept returns on unaltered garments
- Warwick Bowden and Sons Ltd Trading reserves the right to refuse a return if it’s determined that an item has been worn and then returned for any reason other than being ‘faulty’.
- We will inspect all items returned to us as ‘faulty’, and any items deemed to be subject to fair ‘wear and tear’ will not be accepted as ‘faulty’. Return delivery costs on any non-damaged or non-flawed returns will be the responsibility of the customer. Please note that the item(s) are your responsibility until they reach our offices. We recommend that you use a reputable courier service or choose the registered post option.
How To Return
- Enclose your original invoice/packaging slip along with a note giving the reason for the return or the exchange
- Package the garment safely & securely so that it cannot be damaged whilst in transit
Delivery Charges For Returns
- If you are returning an unwanted item or an item then we can not refund your delivery charges
- If your goods are damaged on arrival then we will refund your costs for returning the item
- For your protection we strongly recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service or a courier that will offer proof of delivery. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt and all goods remain the responsibility of the customer until they are received by us.
Please note returned products must be packed with a note (document included) stating the goods are returned products. Failure to do this will result in import duties being removed from the amount refunded, at the customers expense. We strongly advise you make it clear that the product is a return.
We cannot accept returns or exchanges on underwear, pierced earrings and swimwear purchased on the MenswearOnline website.
About Your Refund
- All items must be returned to us following the guidelines and conditions above before a refund or replacement is issued.
- Refunds to you will normally be made within 5 days of the date of cancellation notice. All undamaged, correctly returned products will be credited to the original purchaser’s credit/debit card excluding shipping charges unless faulty (please see above).
- International customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable for shipments outside the European Community (EU).
- All exchanges are offered subject to product availability and the customer will incur any shipping costs for such exchanges.
- Exchanged items will only be dispatched after the returned goods have been received complete and undergone a quality control check.