The Parajumpers Right Hand jacket is designed to shield you from the cold in distinctive style. Crafted from durable nylon oxford to protect against dirt and rain, the men’s hooded bomber jacket features a detachable feather and down padding for ultimate comfort and insulation in harsh climates.
Fastened with a two-way YKK zip fastening and snap fastened storm flap, the padded jacket is designed with an adjustable, faux shearling lined hood with a detachable coyote fur trim.
A spacious, multi-cargo pocket lends the jacket a military feel, enhanced further by three smaller pockets and the exclusive PJS snap-hook at the neck which replicates a parachute hook.
The jacket is detailed with reinforced elbow patches, a ribbed hem and cuffs, and taped seams on the hood, shoulders and armholes, which provide increased protection.
Complete with a zip pocket, a zipped side slit on the left side and an embroidered PJS logo patch on the left sleeve.
– Iconic logo badge to the sleeve
– Classic PJS throat strap
– Classic bomber silhouette
– Nylon oxford shell
– Taped seams to the shoulders, hood and armholes
– Adjustable three panel hood
– Detachable real coyote fur trim (Origin-Canada)
– Cosy faux shearling to the inner neckline
– Secure two-way central zip fastening
– Multiple outer pockets
– Spacious cargo pocket with an inner mesh pocket
– Two inner pockets
– Single zip sleeve pocket
– Reinforced patches to the elbows for enhanced durability
– Rib knitting to the cuffs and hemline for added insulation
– Temperature Rating 3: Ideal for cold climates
– Contrasting strap to the back hem
M, L, XL, XXL