Parajumpers present this practical and versatile Gobi Bomber Jacket, perfect for the upcoming winter weather, designed to keep you comfortable and warm. With a full zip fasten and coyote fur trim, this jacket oozes cool as well as comfortable. Details: blue colourway with tonal stitching throughout, two way full zip fasten, 5 front pockets, 1 pocket to the sleeve, detachable carabiner neck fasten, two internal pockets and velcro branding to the sleeve.
Upgrade your outerwear collection this autumn-winter season with the luxurious Parajumpers Gobi Down Jacket expertly crafted from a nylon oxford shell with a protective inner lamination and a removable down-filled interior lining for adjustable warmth.
The jacket features an adjustable hood with a detachable coyote fur trim, taped seams to the hood, shoulders and armholes, multiple outer and interior pockets, reinforced patched to the elbows, and rib knitting to the cuffs and hemline for an insulated fit.
Cut to an iconic bomber silhouette, the Gobi Jacket is complete with a signature PJS snap-hook strap to the neck and an iconic logo badge to the sleeve.
– Iconic logo badge to the sleeve
– Classic PJS throat strap
– Classic bomber silhouette
– Removable down-filled interior lining
– Fill Power Rating: 730
– Fabric WP: 10,000mm – MVP: 8,400 g/sqm/24hrs
– Nylon oxford shell
– Taped seams to the shoulders, hood and armholes
– Adjustable three panel hood
– Detachable real coyote fur trim (Origin-Canada)
– Cosy faux shearling to the inner neckline
– Secure two-way central zip fastening
– Multiple outer pockets
– Spacious cargo pocket with an inner mesh pocket
– Two inner pockets
– Single zip sleeve pocket
– Reinforced patches to the elbows for enhanced durability
– Rib knitting to the cuffs and hemline for added insulation
– Temperature Rating 3: Ideal for cold climates
– Contrasting strap to the back hem